Brighton Center has been selected as one of the 2022 Best Nonprofits to Work For. The NonProfit Times, the leading national business publication for nonprofit managers, has partnered with Best Companies Group to identify nonprofit organizations where leaders have excelled in creating quality workplaces. Brighton Center is honored to have been chosen as a Best Nonprofit To Work For 8 of the last 9 years and for the 11th time since 2011. Below is a listing of our rankings this year:
About the Best Nonprofits to Work For List
This survey and awards program identifies, recognizes and honors the best employers in the nonprofit industry, benefiting the industry’s economy, workforce and businesses. Furthermore, The NonProfit Times and the Best Companies Group limits the list to 50 organizations.
To participate in the Best Nonprofits to Work For, organizations had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year;
- Must be a nonprofit organization with 501 (c)(3) status;
- Have a facility in the United States;
- Have a minimum of 15 employees in the United States; and,
- An organization may enter as a group of nonprofits or as an individual organization as long as each participating organization is a separate legal entity (separate subsidiary). Branch offices may not enter separately from their parent nonprofit unless they are separate legal entities.
Nonprofits from across the United States entered the two-part survey process to determine Best Nonprofits to Work For. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated organization’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation.
The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. Accordingly, this part of the process was worth approximately 75% of the total evaluation. The combined scores determined the top nonprofits and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data and determined the ranking for the Best Nonprofits to Work For.